Saturday, December 4, 2010

Joys of Juicing

I read a nutrition book that told me "get a juicer- it will change your life". Really? A little machine you put fruit in can change my life?!
Turns out it can!
Who knew store bought juice was so terrible?
Well, I kind of did. After eliminating all juices that had their first ingredients listed as water and fructose... there weren't many affordable options besides the V8 fusion juices. Not too bad, and since you're not supposed to drink that much juice a day, it was enough. But when I recieved a juicer for my birthday, I was pretty excited!
Fresh juice! It's like drinking straight fruit! And knowing I'm starting my day with all of those fresh enzymes and nutrients... how can you beat that? And there are so many options! Turns out you can add carrot to any tart juice to sweeten it up and add a vitamin boost. Cranberries- so good for you, especially fresh! And our latest discovery- pomengranate carrot. Wow!
I've been lobbying everyone I know, telling them it will literally change their lives to get a juicer. After offering a few samples, I've gotten several converts already.
So try it! And if you're not ready to make the investment, go to a fruit and juice bar and try their pineapple carrot juice- you'll see. 
And as always, for more helpful tips and ideas, check out my page at http://lindsay8858.elite-weight-loss-package.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment